Multi-Spindle Screw Machining
Our Multi-spindle screw machining capabilities are second to none, and allow us the ability to precision machine high volumes with consistent, precise, and faster production speed.
High Volume Production
Multi-spindle machining is a cost-efficient way to produce high volumes of small- or medium-sized parts and components. In our multi-spindle machining we use several spindles in a machining setup (as opposed to single-spindle) which allows us to quickly produce high volumes of precision machined materials.
Learn more about our Multi-spindle machines:
- Oversized 5-spindle Davenport screw machines with threading, pick-off, back burr, spindle stops, cross drilling and milling capabilities
- Capacities to 3/4” Diameter and to 4”in Length
- 6 spindle Acme screw machines with threading, pick-off and back burr capabilities
- Capacities to 1 5/8” Diameter and to 4-5”in Length
- 6 & 8 spindle Euroturn Machines
- Capacities to 1 3/4” Diameter and to 6”in Length